Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER BOWL XLIV

SUPER BOWL XLIV...Who ya got? The Colts an Saints will square off tonight in south Florida and I would like to hear from you on who you think will win the game! I think that the experience of Manning and the Rest of the Colts will be key in stopping the Saints. New Orleans has never been to a Super Bowl I Feel that they are satisfied just getting to the "Big Game", while the Colts are trying to win it all again at the site of their last Super Bowl victory in 2006. I am also biased because those "stinkin" Saints are in my Buc's division and I hate them!!..lol. That being said I like the Colts and QB Peyton Manning to win their second Title in the last three years!

P.S No team that lost to the Buccaneers in the regular season has ever gone on to win the Super Bowl!!

Have I given you enough to talk about? Colts and Saints fans (or football fans)...REACT TO ME! Give me your reason why your team will win.

1 comment: