Monday, October 5, 2009

Which Playstation2,Ps3, Xbox360,or Wii games are you playing right now?





Hey I was just wondering what PlayStation 2,PS3, Xbox 360,or Wii games everyone is playing the most right now? Is it a sports game or a shooter or maybe something altogether different like a fantasy or role playing game. My favorite games right now are Madden 10, NHL 10, and NBA Live 10 for the PlayStation system.The other day when I was playing Madden I was backed up on my own 2yd line with the Buccaneers and threw a screen pass to Antonio Bryant who scored a 98yd TD and also had a 75 yd TD run with Derrick Ward in the same game against Dallas.I would like to hear one of your best moments from one of your favorite games...

2 comments:

  1. PS3 games being played right now: do Home and Uno count? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play on my ps3 and still addicted to Call of Duty Modern Warefare, can't wait for modern warfare 2 to comes out. Plus I play Call of Duty:World at war zombie mode every night, it's pretty addicting.

    ReplyDelete